AAMFT is thrilled to announce that registration is now open for the 2023 Leadership Symposium (March 9 – 11, New Orleans, LA) and we are BACK IN PERSON! We have missed seeing you and we cannot wait to spend this time at this truly special event with you.
In 2020, as the COVID-19 pandemic was just starting to unfold in the United States, the cancellation of the Leadership Symposium was one of the first decisions AAMFT was forced to make. While the subsequent virtual Leadership Symposiums have created their own magical moments and offered us a chance to connect from all parts of the globe, there is a dynamic synergy created by bringing together so many new and experienced leaders in one place. The in-person 2023 Symposium is designed to deliver that experience.
Some highlights include:
- A keynote by bestselling authors and researchers Jillian Peterson and James Densley, focused on their work around The Violence Project highlighting key ways we can play a part in how to stop a mass shooting epidemic.
- An interactive workshop with musician Mary McBride highlighting her work with the incarcerated population in Louisiana.
- Over 12 continuing education hours focused on leadership development designed to shape careers, overcome barriers, and make the MFT mark on society.
- Tons of opportunities for networking and re-connecting with colleagues and peers including a brand-new community outreach project!
- Approved Supervision Refresher course available as a pre-Symposium training.
View the entire schedule, find location information, and register today at aamft.org/leadership! Attendance for this event is limited so don’t miss your opportunity to join us.
We can’t wait to see you!