Calling all Minority Fellowship Program Alumni and leaders in the Marriage and Family Therapy field! The AAMFT Research & Education Foundation is excited to announce that the Minority Fellowship Program Volunteer Applications for the 2019-20 year are now open. This is an opportunity for you to contribute to the efforts of the MFP in shaping the marriage and family therapy workforce and enhancing the field of mental health. You may apply to any of these positions listed below here!
Three significant ways that you can enhance the profession:
Ad- hoc Review Positions
- Ad-hoc reviewers serve as initial reviewers on eligible applications for the Doctoral (MFP-DF/DCF) and Master’s (MFP-Y) Fellowships offered by the MFP.
- No term limit
- MFP Mentors provide academic, professional and career development guidance to AAMFT MFP Fellows.
- MFP Mentors are marriage and family therapists or other behavioral health professional volunteers.
- No term limit
Advisory Committee Positions
- Professional Member Positions and Public Member Positions
- Advisory Committee members provide programmatic and professional
guidance aid in the growth and development of the AAMFT Minority Fellowship Program.
- Attend all MFP Advisory Committee (AC) meetings. There are 1-2 Advisory Committee meetings annually in the DC Metro area.
- Committee members serves as reviewers and assist in the determination of Fellows.
- This position serves a 2-3-year term
To select the volunteer position you wish to apply for, please visit the MFP Volunteer Application Information Page.
If you have any questions or concerns email the AAMFT Minority Fellowship Program at [email protected]
Application deadline has been extended to September 23, 2019