Update: The deadline has been extended to February 15.
The AAMFT Research and Education Foundation's Minority Fellowship Program offers three Fellowships. The MFP is one of the longest running behavioral health workforce development grants funded by the federal government – funding provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). These Fellowships are:
- Dissertation Completion Fellowship (DCF)-For doctoral students at the dissertation stage of their curriculum;
- Doctoral Fellowship (DF)-For doctoral students still in the process of completing pre-dissertation core curriculum;
- Minority Fellowship Program- Youth (MFP-Y)-For masters students interested in service provision to the nation’s youth.
Find more information here.
Join MFP staff for an informational webinar on applying for the Fellowship. Choose a time that works for you (all webinars are from 11 am - 12 pm Eastern):
- Application Webinar on Thursday, December 13, 2018, 11am-12pm ET. Click here to join the webinar!
- Application Webinar on Thursday, January 10, 2019, 11am-12pm ET. Click here to join the webinar!
- Application Webinar on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 11am-12pm ET.Click here to join the webinar!
Thursday February 7, 2019 11:30am-12:30pm EST. Click here to join the webinar
Email the Minority Fellowship Program staff with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.