The AAMFT Research and Education Foundation's Minority Fellowship Program offers three Fellowships. The MFP is one of the longest running behavioral health workforce development grants funded by the federal government – funding provided by the Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA). These Fellowships are:
- Dissertation Completion Fellowship (DCF)-For doctoral students at the dissertation stage of their curriculum;
- Doctoral Fellowship (DF)-For doctoral students still in the process of completing pre-dissertation core curriculum;
- Minority Fellowship Program- Youth (MFP-Y)-For masters students interested in service provision to the nation’s youth.
Find more information here.
Join MFP staff for an informational webinar on applying for the Fellowship. Choose a time that works for you (all webinars are from 11 am - 12 pm Eastern):
- Application Webinar on Thursday, December 13, 2018, 11am-12pm ET. Click here to join the webinar!
- Application Webinar on Thursday, January 10, 2019, 11am-12pm ET. Click here to join the webinar!
- Application Webinar on Wednesday, January 23, 2019, 11am-12pm ET.Click here to join the webinar!
Email the Minority Fellowship Program staff with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.