Calling all Minority Fellowship Program Alumni and leaders in the Marriage and Family Therapy field! We have opportunities for you to contribute to the efforts of the MFP in shaping the marriage and family therapy workforce and enhancing the field of mental health. You may apply to any of these positions listed below here!
- MFP Mentors provide academic, professional and career development guidance to current AAMFT MFP Fellows.
- MFP Mentors are marriage and family therapists or other behavioral health professional volunteers.
Ad-Hoc Review Positions:
- Ad-Hoc reviewers serve as initial reviewers on eligible applications for the Doctoral (MFP-DF/DCF) and Masters (NITT-MFP-Y) Fellowships offered by the MFP.
Advisory Committee Positions:
- Professional Member positions and Public Member positions will provide programmatic and professional guidance aid in the growth and development of the AAMFT Minority Fellowship Program.
- Attend all MFP Advisory Committee (AC) meetings. There are one to two Advisory Committee Meetings annually in the DC Metro area.
- Advisory Committee members serve as reviewers and assist in the determination of Fellows.
- These positions serve a two to three-year term.
Volunteering for the MFP is an amazing opportunity to further the mission of expanding culturally competent mental health services to underserved populations, contribute to the growth and development of the behavioral health workforce, and gain access to members with similar interests and professional goals.
To review the volunteer position, you wish to apply for, please visit the MFP Volunteer Application Information Page.
Volunteer Applications are due Friday July 27, 2018