Since AAMFT launched the AAMFT Job Connection in 2012, thousands of employers and job seekers have had successful experiences matching qualified MFTs with their dream jobs. In our efforts to make these connections even more convenient, we are excited to announce the first ever virtual career fair that will be held Friday, June 3 from 11: a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
The AAMFT Virtual Career Fair is an opportunity for qualified MFTs to connect directly to employers with open job opportunities from the comfort of your home, office, smartphone or tablet. As an attendee, you will get access to a wide variety of employers, learn more about their organizations, scout open positions, and share your resume - all for free!
AAMFT will also offer skype integration during the virtual career fair to facilitate face-to-face interactions and even conduct an initial interview with your next potential employer.
Who is this event ideal for?
- All professionals seeking new career opportunities or passively exploring career options
- All professionals who are ready to begin their careers
- All professionals looking for nationwide opportunities
How does the event work? It’s simple!
- Register as a jobseeker for FREE
- Once the virtual career fair starts, choose which employers you want to interact with and then engage in one-on-one text-based conversations with a recruiter at those organizations.
- Interview via online chat or Skype and make connections with recruiters and employers that interest you
- Find an exciting new job to propel your career forward!
Register for FREE as a jobseeker and take the next step to fulfilling your passion for marriage and family therapy.
Employers, sign up to find qualified MFTs here.