Are you signed up for Annual Conference 2015? Join your colleagues for a weekend of the best educational and networking opportunities in the field of marriage and family therapy on September 3-6 in Austin, Texas!
You only have 1 day left to take advantage of our supersaver rate and save up to $100 on registration. Sign up for conference by June 30 to save!
What you can expect:
- Dynamic Keynote Speakers presenting on relevant messages of social issues and colliding cultures:
Morris Dees, With Justice for All in a Changing America
John Bul Dau, Between Two Worlds
Frank Dattilio, Expanding the Horizons of MFTs Globally
Nelba Márquez-Greene, Love Wins: A Dialogue with Nelba Márquez-Greene
- Career enhancing sessions with the new career development track that will focus on increasing skills in sub-specialties of the profession
- Lasting connections through networking at discussion groups, open forums, and other special events
- In-depth discussions during multiple research poster sessions exploring the latest in marriage and family therapy research
- Up to 29.5 hours of continuing education
- Family Friendly activities at museums, festivals, and outdoor activities for all to enjoy in the city of Austin in addition to some of the country’s best food and live music establishments.
Our discounted hotel rates are the best in town for Labor Day weekend—join us in Austin for an extended stay!